Yesterday (Thurs, 7-24-08) I took a few of my day care kids to the park. It is a little wooden playground park in Pecatonica. It is nice for a small park.
So...I was it!!! Here I am chasing around & up & down this wooden playground. I was searching for my last person. I had gotten the other 3 out. So, now to find this last one.
Well, I run over by this little wooden truck front. All that is there is the open truck cab & a steering wheel. I look down on the wooden plank ground & there is this white thing there. I read it.... pretty hard without my glasses..... & it says Dear God Kid's. I am like....hmmmmm....... what's this? I pick it up, turn it over & it says.......Dear God, I'll see you much better with my new glasses. It's a book mark.
Wow!!! Such confirmation!!!
So, here goes. I was questioning myself again. I do that about alot of things. I was asking myself.... Are you sure this is right? How do you know this is right?.... that kind of stuff. Then I answer myself..... I say to myself......"Self, this is right cuz' God has shown me!" and that kind of answering. But, I kind of always second guess myself.
So cool how God reminds us that we are not forgotten. That He still thinks of us. Cool how he reminded me that my new glasses (LDS) are going to help me to see HIM better!!!! What an awesome gift!!!!
So, when I get this present from God. I say.... Oh thank you Father for this gift!!! Heavenly Father is so cool like that!!! He is always giving me presents!!! Presents that seem to fit me just perfectly at the perfect time!!! And as Elder Jensen would say......."Cuz' Heavenly Father is......perrrrrr........fect........(dragging out the perfect, so that I can jump in there & say it with him)!!!!
I know this gift is from my Father cuz' I didn't question myself out loud. The enemy didn't know that I was second guessing myself........ again! See.... lots of times I pray silently cuz' I don't want the enemy to know what I say to my Father. Father is omniscient & the enemy is not. So, that is why I pray to myself most of the time.
Now worship..... that is a different story!!! Out loud with that!!! Love to tell Heavenly Father how much I love him & adore him & how he means everything to me!!!! :)
Anyhooo....... just had to share my present with all.
Be blessed my lovies..... Until next blog.
Cheryl

No comments:
Post a Comment