
WOW!!!! It has been since August since I have posted... how time has gotten away.
Well, I do feel like I am starting to wake from a year long slumber.
It has almost been a year since Dorraine's death.
I will be glad when that year mark is over.
Maybe life will start to get back to normal.
I pray so.
Speaking of praying...... :O)
David & I have been going to Temple Prep classes together.
We have been to 4 of them.
I am excited to go to Temple, but sometimes I doubt that I will ever make it there.
There are so many area's in my life that I need to address first, but there is so much work to be done there.
Good thing is, if I died, my good friend Donna would finish my work for me.
I know that is morbid, but you never know.
Shoot, my brother & my sister, both way younger than me, have died.
So, I figure good to have the important stuff taken care of.
Thanks Donna.
Speaking of Temple.... I was online looking at Temple Dresses....
I can't wait until David & I are sealed together for time and all eternity!!!!
Ok, until next time my friends.
Much love to you all.
I will try to blog more often.
I am starting an exercise program soon, wish me luck.
My friend Jenn Letrell has been coaching me along.
Bless her heart.... she is trying to get me healthy.

Actually I am excited to start Turbo Jam... I like to dance (in my livingroom & by myself)... so I think I will like this...
Hope the dogs don't mind my 80's leotard!!!! hahahhahaa
Just kidding... I will wear sweats, that is the way of the 2000's... hehehehe
Ok, I am outta here for real this time...
Love to all....
Cheryl

3 comments:
I'm glad to hear you have been going to the Temple Preg classes. Keep it up! And don't doubt, that is the way Satan is talking to you. Just work on what you need to one step at a time and it will work out. There is nothing more important than eternal families. You and your hubby desearve to be together for eternity!! :)
I know that Haylee meant PREP classes...NOT PREG classes. cuz preg sounds like pregnnat, and I know you are not that....
But I agree with her-congrats ont hat class. Keep it up. Keep digging yourself out of the sadness holes we find ourselves in. Remember that you WILL see these people again. Families can be together forever!
Thanks guys for the encouraging words. I am going to try. I have to reach the 3rd level... that has always been my dream. I just feel defeated sometimes & think that it is the unattainable level. Temple freaks me out. I just think I have to be perfect to go, but Bro. Challis & Bro. Kitchen say that we are not perfect and that we all mess up. I am just afraid to screw this up. This is a bigger deal than being baptized & that was a HUGE deal for me. I remember calling Donna the day before baptism asking her if she would still love me if I backed out.... yeah, it was that big of a deal for me.... so maybe you can see the reservations I am having about Temple... that is like standing before the feet of God himself to me. That is scary. And no unclean thing can be around God, so I have to make sure that I am doing everything just right... that is what my brain says. Yeah, I am way over thinking this. Anyway... thanks for the kind words. Love you girls much and much... Cheryl
Post a Comment