Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just a great day...... that's all.........


Today was a most awesome day!!!
After church, we went to the park for awhile.
We took some pics of Josh for his senior yearbook.
His pics turned out so nice!!!
It is going to be hard to choose only one.
Church today was pretty cool.
We went to the stake center for a conference.
I was thinking.... oh great.... 2 hours & I am going to be bored stiff!!
But...... WRONG!!!!
There were so many speakers.
They only spoke about 10 min. each & it was interesting!!!
Yes..... INTERESTING!!!!
I enjoyed all of the talks.
All of them!!!!!
I really enjoyed hearing the sister's talk.
When the kids come back from a mission... there is such passion & such a peace about them. It is so cool. It is like they are oozing with good stuff. Anyway.... I had such a wonderful day & I am so blessed. Heavenly Father gave me such an incredibly warm fuzzy day.... that's all.... I just wanted to share. Oh & for Donna..... I took notes at church.... I have questions.... so I will be giving you a call..... ;o)
Love you all..... much & much.....
Cheryl

4 comments:

Morgan said...

I love Sundays, and I think that if you do it right, all Sunday's could be fuzzy days...it is constantly a struggle around here, but nonetheless, I love Sundays! It is a good idea that you write down questions you have. And isn't it nice to have someone to go to for answers? Thanks heavens for prayer, scriptures, and good friends! Good luck!

Morgan said...

Well, about the Sunday thing...Remember that there are very few things that are asked of you to do or not to on Sunday, like you said, buying things or exstensive recreational activities...but oh how wonderful it is when you take it that extra mile and turn the tv off and keep meals simple, and turn Sunday-ish music on, so that you can feel the way that you have felt this past Sunday! I am so glad you had that kind of Sunday so that you know what you can make out of that special day! I love Sunday! It is wonderful to read your progress, and you are amazing! I have a personal testimony of keeping the Sabbath day holy. Jeremy (my man :) is going to physical therapy school, and this entire 2 year 3 month time, he has never studied on the Sabbath day, and his grades reflect that decision, and he has been blessed a thousand ways just by keeping that simple commandment. It truly brings blessings into your life by spending a special, un-distracting day with your family. And Heavenly Father truly loves us...where would you rather be then with your family...he made a special day so that we could be together to learn about him and feel a special spirit. He is amazing! Sigh...anyway, that is the longest comment I have ever left...we should email...
fedabikini@hotmail.com
Later!
Morgan

Johnson Fam said...

I LOVE the picture of Josh Cheryl you did a great job. I love reading all your posts. Morgan is right....we are so blessed by following the commandments. I've seen it in my life and in the lives of my chilren and their families. I LOVE YOU MUCH AND MUCH

hayleemj said...

That is a great senior picture of your young man! Very Handsom and in such a great setting.