Well, it has been a long time since I have blogged... shame on me...Does that mean the journey has stopped..... NO!!!!
Let's see... while I have been away, my little Brian had received the Aaronic Priesthood & now he can bless Sacrament... What an honor!!!
And, in May I had surgery.. I had my gallbladder removed... doctor said I hold the record at RMH for the worst gallbladder ever removed by him or any of the other surgeons... glad 2 know there was a real reason I was so so sick... only wish I wouldn't have waited too long..
Now, on the road to a full recovery & Temple prep classes have started.
There is so much to learn.
This is such a big responsibility!!!
I thought baptism was a big deal... well, this is bigger..
So, I really am 2nd guessing myself... not sure... covenants... promises....
That is the thing that gets me.... promises...
Promises are something that is NEVER NEVER broken!!!
I take promises VERY VERY serious...
I DO NOT make promises unless I know... without a doubt... that I can keep them..
How do I know I will be able to keep these promises...
I would be so disappointed in myself if I slipped..
Yeah, it is my perfectionist personality...
I don't know...
Don't know if I can do this one..
I was so gung-ho before..... but now... I don't know....
Before, I thought it was really all about the sealing.. but it is more than that..
Promises......
Made to the Most High GOD!!!!
NEVER to be broken!!!!
WOW!!!!
Don't know if temple will happen or not.... time will tell...
But for now... we will keep moving forward... until we know for sure....
Be blessed my dears......
Next up... David will be working on the Melchizedek priesthood..
Lots going on...
Lots of thinking... praying... studying.... praying.... thinking....studying....
Until next time my lovies... be safe & be blessed...
Cheryl xoxoxoxo

1 comment:
Oh Cheryl you can do it! Don't pass up something of eternal worth for moments of doubt and unsurity. It is something to be taken seriously, but I know you can do it. And, we aren't perfect which is why we needed the atonement of Jesus Christ. Just because you go to the temple doesn't mean you're going to be perfect or have to be perfect, no one is. Just keep doing your best, as I know you're try to do. :)
Post a Comment